Tuesday 26 July 2011

Raspberry Summer Salad

I kind of feel like I am cheating when I add a salad recipe to this blog. It's pretty easy to put lettuce in a bowl and add a few things on top. However, when I make one and the flavours really WOW my mouth, I feel it's then worthy of making the blog. Here is the salad I served with my homemade raspberry vinaigrette. It was delicious! Enjoy!



Raspberry Summer Salad
  • 4 cups lettuce (mixed greens or chopped romaine)
  • 1/3 cup gorgonzola, crumbled
  • 1/3 cup pecans, toasted or candied
  • 1/3 cup cranberries
  • 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
  • Raspberry Vinaigrette (see recipe from July 25)
1. Place lettuce in bowl and top with gorgozola, pecans, cranberries and raspberries. Serve with dressing on the side (pour on amount as desired). ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment