Wednesday 13 July 2011

Chicken Fajitas

Fajitas are one of my favourite foods. I love to make them for dinner, and especially love to EAT them for dinner. Whenever I make them, I do it a bit different than normal recipes. This is the way I've been making them for years, and the way I'll continue to make them. Enjoy!



Jenno's Chicken Fajitas
  • splash EVOO
  • 2 bell peppers (half each orange, red, yellow and green if you have them), thinly sliced
  • 1 small onion, thinly sliced (I don't always add onion)
  • 1 pound chicken meat, cooked and shredded
  • 1/3 cup ketchup
  • 1/2 tbsp soya sauce
  • 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
  • 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
  • fresh cracked pepper
  • 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
  • Tortilla shells (see my homemade recipe)
  • Toppings (lettuce, tomato, shredded cheese, avacodo, cilantro leaves, salsa, sour cream, etc)
1. Directions to come later....just making sure I upload tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment