Tuesday 27 September 2011

I'm back....

Maybe some of you noticed my temporary absence, maybe you didn't. Either way, I'm here to say I am back. It's been a VERY busy past week for me/us and I started questioning whether or not I have time to commit to this blog. I was also starting to feel that blogging was more of a chore, rather than something I wanted to do. All meal prep/planning that I did revolved around "what can I blog about". I felt like I was grasping for new recipes for all meals, and then making said meals, combined with then blogging about it, was putting me in a somber mood. I needed to walk away from blogging for a few days and make my decision on whether to continue or not. Well, combine my love for cooking and baking with some gentle encouragement from a few friends (and a serious guilty concious for feeling like a quitter) and you now get me back! I'm still only 10 recipes behind, so I think, and hope, I can accomplish my goal of 365 in 365. Happy Cooking everyone! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment