Tuesday 27 September 2011

Award Winning Chocolate Chip Cookies

I am not the person who won an award with this recipe (unless you count my boys telling me how GREAT these are :). I got this recipe from allrecipes.com. It is their top rated choco chip cookie recipe. I was hesitant to try it, because of the addition of pudding in the batter. BUT - I gave it a chance and certainly am glad I did. I can't say I would use this as my go-to recipe (mostly because of the pudding), but that doesn't mean these weren't delicious. We added mini M&M's to the batter. I also made a half batch and tweaked it slightly. Enjoy!

Award Winning Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoons baking soda
  • 1 cups butter, softened
  • 3/4 cups packed brown sugar
  • 1/4 cup white sugar
  • 1 (3.4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
  2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Blend in the flour mixture. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips. Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto parchment lined cookie sheets.
  3. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are golden brown. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment