Friday 19 August 2011

Jalepeno Popper Burgers

Do I post this recipe, or don't I? If I confess to making AND eating this, will any of you think less of me and my "healthy" lectures? Hmmm.....Oh, who am I kidding. I NEED to share this recipe. It is too delicious not to. I actually made these last night, but didn't have time to write the blog. I've been making these for years now, but forgot about them recently. M suggested we give them a go again, so this was last night's dinner. They are AMAZING! Enjoy!

Jalepeno Popper Burgers
  • 1.5 lbs lean ground beef
  • 4 oz cream cheese,s oftened
  • 1/3 - 1/2 cup chopped jalepenos (depending how spicy you like things)
  • s&p
1. Heat your grill to med-high heat. Let beef come to room temp, then divide into 8 equal parts. Form and flatten each part into a thin burger patty.
2. In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese and jalepenos. Place 1/4 of the mixture in the centre of one of the patties, then top with another patty. Pinch the sides together, so the cream cheese is fully enclosed. Repeat 3 more times. Sprinkle each buger with a little s&p.
3. BBQ the burgers for about 10 minutes, flipping a few times. Remove from the grill when the meat is no longer pink. Serve and ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment