Wednesday 24 August 2011

Balsamic Mayo

Last night I apparently forgot to blog. I made this mayo to go with our chicken and veggie wraps.....alright, there may have been a slice or two of bacon on those wraps, too.....Anyway, I didn't want just mayo and didn't feel like ranch or something similar. I decided to make this mayo. It was VERY yummy! It works great as a wrap "sauce", so I assume equally as great on a sammie or burger, and I think would even be good as a veggie dip. It's pretty simple to make. If you want a diet friendly version, use low-fat mayo (which to me is almost an oxymoron....I'll sacrifice any diet for some mayo!). Enjoy!

Balsamic Mayo
  • 1/2 cup mayo (I like Hellmans Mayo w/ Olive Oil)
  • 2 1/2 tbsp aged balsamic vinegar
  • lots of fresh cracked pepper
1. Mix everything together in a small bowl until well combined. Serve and ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment