Saturday 13 August 2011

Green Beans on the BBQ

We picked an abundance of beans out of the garden today. I am not a huge fan of green beans, so I was looking for a recipe that would give them some extra flavour. I found this one (I also wanted one I could do on the grill). These were delicious! I hope we get enough beans in our 2nd picking to enjoy these again! Enjoy!



Green Beans on the BBQ
  • 1/2 lb green beans, washed and trimmed
  • 1/2 tbsp EVOO
  • 1 garlic clove, mined
  • 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
  • s & p
  • 1 tbsp water
1. Fire up your BBQ to med-high heat. Place green beans in centre of large sheet of tin foil. Drizzle beans with oil, then add the remaining ingredients. Fold tin foil tightly, to form a pouch around the beans.
2. Place foil pouch directly on grill, close lid, and leave for 15-20 minutes.
3. Remove from pouch and serve immediately. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment