Monday 16 May 2011

Mexican Inspired Baked Fish

I've mentioned before the benefits of eating fish, so I won't get into that tonight. I will just remind all of you to make sure you are eating it often :) We've been eating it on a weekly basis lately, so I am always looking for new ways to prepare/serve it. Here's a super simple recipe that tastes great. I am sure this recipe will convince even the pickiest of fish eaters to dive in! I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!



Mexican Baked Fish
  • 8 oz of fish filets (of choice)
  • 1/4 cup salsa
  • 1 tbsp grated asiago
  • 6 large corn chips, crushed
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place fish filets in a lightly greased dish (if filets have skin, place skin side down).
3. Spoon salsa evenly over filets, then sprinkle with a layer of asiago, followed by a layer of corn chips.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with fork.
5. Remove from oven and serve immediately. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment