Monday 9 May 2011

Balsamic Dijon Dressing

Tonight's dinner was salad, topped with some leftovers (sausage, grilled peppers and onions, and hard boiled egg). This is the dressing I made to go on the salad. This dressing is quite tasty and would work on many different salads. I came up with the measurements in this recipe according to my/our tastes. Tweak as you see fit to your taste preferences. Enjoy!

Balsamic Dijon Dressing
  • 1/8 cup balsamic vinegar
  • 1/3 cup EVOO
  • 1/2 tbsp dijon mustard
  • 1/2 tbsp honey
  • 1 tsp lemon juice
  • s&p to taste
1. Pour all ingredients into mason jar and shake the heck out of it. Taste, season if necessary. Pour over salad immediately after shaking. ENJOY!

I realized I took the pic BEFORE adding the dressing - whoops :)

No comments:

Post a Comment