Monday 28 November 2011

Maple-Pecan-Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts

I used to make these for dinner (pre-kids) and completely forgot about them until today. As soon as the thought popped in my head, I knew I HAD to make them tonight. So here is the recipe for tonight's dinner. I'm sure it's been done before, but this is the way I make it. The flavour combo is soooo good. Yum! Enjoy!

Maple-Pecan-Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
  • 3-4 chicken breasts, boneless/skinless
  • 1/2 brick plain cream cheese
  • 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
  • 1/4 cup chopped pecans
  • sprinkle of salt
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease baking dish. Butterfly chicken breasts.
2. In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese, maple syrup and pecans. Evenly spread mixture between the chicken breasts. Fold them over, so the filling is all in the middle. Place in baking dish and sprinkle with a little salt.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink. Serve immediately and ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment