Thursday 27 October 2011

Decisions, decisions...

Anyone who follows this blog will have noticed my obvious lack of recipes lately. I discussed my feelings of possibly quiting a while ago, but said that I planned/hoped to stick it out. As much as I would love to keep this blog going the way it has been (correction - the way it WAS), I realize that life is busier these days and trying a different recipe every.single.day isn't currently working into our routine. As of right now I am 30 recipes behind - a whole month's worth! Yikes! That means I not only need 1 new recipe daily, I need an additional one about every 3-4 days......wow......

SO - I have made the executive decision to change my "rules". When I started out, I had hoped that all 365 recipes would be ones I had made within the 365 days. I now realize the impossibility of this, so I've imposed a new rule. In addition to any recipes that I make, I will also be posting recipes that have been recommended to me, ones that attract me (either online, in magazines, in cookbooks, etc), or ones that I have made/tried BEFORE the 365 days started. I hope to post as many "healthy" ones as I can. But as always, I will encourage to strive for homemade!

I hope you all will still continue to follow me and cook along with me. If I post a recipe that I have yet to try, if/when I try it, I will do my best to add in my review. In the meantime, stay healthy and happy cooking! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Great compromise! 365 recipes in 365 days is a HUGE undertaking and I think sharing other favourites or 'want to try' recipes is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete